Thursday, February 08, 2024

I Can Do This

Ass 'Worshipping' for Beginners

Today Dutch is afraid he might be a mere fetishist

beautiful girl's ass waiting to be kissed femdom style
"This femdom thing isn't too hard, I'm actually kind of like it what she wants me to do. Who would've guessed?

One of my co-workers is a lovely woman with a preference for tight leather and latex pants. In my opinion that makes her even more of a lovely woman. She also has curves to die for. Dutch loves all women but when I enter a bar, I always strike up a conversation first with a woman who has clear curves so to speak.

Anyway, my co-worker is not only a lovely woman who wears tight leather pants, she's also lots of fun and a happily married mom. I'm not a nice guy but there's a clear line between right and wrong and she is it. Doesn't mean I'm not smiling from the inside when she comes to work wearing a pair of leather pants. It's just so lovely. It also made me worried whether or not I have a fetish for leather pants. And yes fetishes are bad, what man wants to be aroused by an object rather than a woman of flesh and blood? Luckily that's not the case as I discovered, seeing this image.

Not the world's best slave, I have to admit. On the other hand you have to start 'worshipping' somewhere. This pretty much looks like the right moment. I know I can do this.


Face the Music

Money Love - I Can Do This;

Simone Johnson "is a pioneer female emcee, a two-time Grammy Award nominee, the first British female hip hop artist to hold that distinction." As far as I know I Can Do This was Money Love's first single  back in 1988. If you're really old and still sounds familiair its because of the sample . That's from the Whisperers - And the Beat Goes On.

Money Love - I Can Do This [click to listen]

715

Wish Ukraine could say "I Can Do This" without hesitation, but no. Ukraine needs our support now more than ever. Sure one they those F-16 jet fighters will glide through the sky but we're talking here and now. People are getting 'bored' with the war. So wrong. Make no mistake, it's our war as well. If Putin wins, next up are the Baltics or an exploratory excursion into Poland. Even the most selfish European by now should understand Ukraine needs our support. Perhaps because there is this little thing called NATO. Remember the Three Musketiers and All for One, One for All. That's what NATO stands for, including your kids being sent of to the far East to defend Europe's borders if we don't support Ukraine and stop Russia.


No comments :

From The Archives