Saturday, December 31, 2022

Herrin Mercedes: Portrait of a Lady

A true unicorn in the world of femdom

I expected to discuss more interviews this December, then again even two posts make for a series.

Herrin Mercedes in her dungeon [Image: lady Mercedes]

Don't know if Covid-19 is to blame for the uptick in slaves hoping to serve dommes with a medical background but one thing is sure, long before Covid-19 wreaked havoc I was spellbound by domina Mercedes. She one of two founders of the famous Avalon dungeon. Sadly the facility has now closed, not that it stops Herrin Mercedes to keep on radiating personal gravity like never before.

Earlier BDSM Femdom and Lifestyle magazine All Mistresses [OK, they named it themselves] featured a short interview with the wonderful Berlin based domina. I've always been fascinated why I do obey some women instantly but not others. And no, it's not the leather. You know the answer. Despite never having met her, I cannot imagine anything else but dropping to my knees in her presence.

Let's be honest, life doesn't get much better than this. Herrin Mercedes is not some girl who flirts with kink but a powerful woman who has experienced - and enjoyed - femdom for many years and will do so for many more to come. Men don't surrender to flimsy girls, we devote ourselves to powerful women, willing to accept our submission. Fingers crossed.

When I read about Avalon Berlin closing down it was like part of my future was instantly erased. Learn from me: don't dream and hesitate but go for it. Holland and Germany are neighbours but all I could think was: one day. Now it's to late to meet one of my personal heroes.

"I can be all for you - if you let go."

Those who know me are well aware of how I struggle to give up control. In her presence I would. Or at least fight to do so. Again and again. Not sure if Herrin Mercedes' favourite activities - they "have to do with leather and clinic" - make it easier. Lady Mercedes trained as a nurse if I remember correctly. In the first part of the interview she mentions how she 'always liked leather.' 'And I liked to play and to seduce.' Leather is not essentially. Lovely, yes. Seduction is perhaps the cruelest game there is. Before you know it, you're on all fours, trying to please mistress because it's the right thing to do.

Observing from a distance, over the years I've discovered that Herrin Mercedes has become more woman, more mistress and that I've missed out on the opportunity of a lifetime not to travel to Berlin to apply to serve her when I had the chance.


Face the music

Today on best of the Talent Shows, it's Panda Ross. She is my absolute favourite. Such a powerful and soulful voice, even Sam Cooke would agree Mrs. Ross version is better than his. Of course Panda Ross never made it all the way on the X Factor. Simon Cowell knows a lot about marketing but absolutely zero when it comes to music. 

Panda Ross - Bring it on home [click to listen]

311

Nobody's gonna forget, so let's end the year on a happy note instead. Last month a six-year old girl in California wrote to the authorities. “I would like your approval if I can have a unicorn in my backyard if I can find one. Please send me a letter in response.” 

Two weeks later she got an official license with strings attached. "The unicorn must be provided ample exposure to sunlight, moonbeams and rainbows and have its horn polished at least once a month with a soft cloth." The glitter used on the unicorn should be biodegradable and nontoxic and that it can be fed its favourite treat of watermelon at least once a week." "The permit came with a stuffed unicorn to hold onto until she is able to find a unicorn and a heart-shaped, rose-coloured metal tag with “Permanent Unicorn License” emblazoned on it."

The sooner the war ends, the sooner authorities in Ukraine [and Russia] can go back to what matters, licensing unicorn permits for children for example. Don't you forget.

No comments :

From The Archives