Monday, October 18, 2021

Things Femdom Doesn't Teach You About Doctors

A real world tale about your favourite handyman-slave.

'Doctor, you have a dangerous smile I find hard to resist. But why that big needle?'

Everybody knows Dutch is the best handyman there is. Mostly when no-one else is around. Nobody was. The bloody trail from the guest room to the kitchen sink is living proof. Don't worry, I didn't die. Instead I called an old friend, who is a doctor and lives five, six, seven time zone's ahead of me. After waking her up, she says: "go see your GP and let me go back to sleep."

Despite the fact that my hand looks like a bloody mess, it hardly hurts. The doctor is about to disinfect my wounds (yes both of them, which in my world equals 1+1. I mean 11. On the label it says 70 percent alcohol, AKA the best way to get rid of those nasty, invisible invaders. [2] I know there will be an intense tingling sensation involved. It's for my own good.

Ask any real domme, Dutch is tough as nails. [1] Despite that when my doctor rubs it on, it burns a little harder than I expected. In fact, it makes my arm twitch a little. No, the other one, I'm still trying to preserve at least some dignity. No matter what, I hate it. Clearly I'm neither tough nor cool. But that's not the end. Dutch has a very mean she-doctor. Don't know how it ended up in my patient file that I love bondage, but she decides to tie two fingers together with a band-aid. It's like they're being glued together. Annoying but for my own good. Also the first time ever I decide against bondage being fun. So many dungeons to re-design and so little time. My handicap makes it even worse.

Dutch is not only a very tough slave but also really smart. Not as a slave but as a man. What I have in common with the famous British poet Oscar Wilde, is that we both have simple taste, we're always satisfied with the best.

A friend drives me to the doctor's office. Are they all female, she asks. Of course they are, I'm only satisfied with the best. Better to have a female GP considered 'average' than a man who people assume is awesome. Not his fault, it's the system. As a rule of thumb, add 50 percent to the grades a female GP received in uni and you have a pretty decent estimate of how good she really is. (For most males, subtract 2x11 percent)

Despite the fact that my GP is awesome, I still feel she is cruel for no reason [3] by tying two of my beautiful, lovely fingers together. Did she really have to do that and can mistress kiss it better. Please?

---

[1] Most-likely answer: 'That fool? Not even in his dreams."

[2] Covid-19 not included.

[3] Or did my friend call my GP to teach me a lesson?

No comments :

From The Archives