Wednesday, December 12, 2018

"I also love the disdain her adult daughter shows me."

Consent is boring, especially if you're horny. Really? Grown-up stuff is for grown-ups. By design. Some people believe they are free to choose.

"So Gross" To each his own (Image Credits: Unknown)

Life's all about memories. And lunch. And sushi in Holland. Personally I prefer a burger, extra cheese please. One particular devastating Sunday lunch, I remember how slaveboy, a dad himself, got over-excited and started dreaming out loud about mistress teaming up with her daughter as soon as the little girl was of age. Him being the happy recipient of their future inter-generational double dominance of course.

In her most predictable moment ever - I have great taste, or, more likely, I'm the luckiest fellow on earth - Mom casually remarked how her daughter makes her own choices. It's not what she said, it's how she said it. Like asking for a napkin. Phenomenal and beyond.

People tell me, my face is an open book. Part-time only, just don't tell anyone. In my world you live and die by the grace of the 'three strikes.' It's hard to earn a strike, still slaveboy already earned at least one three months before. Not that I told him so. This confession of his however, was so bad, it immediately banned him for life. Some things are beyond reproach. All the while my face remained comfortably in neutral gear, listening to the conversation, not a care in the world. And yes, that is the ultimate luxury. Don't worry, I know exactly the kind of woman I surrender to. Emphasis on woman.


Sometimes dreams come true
An extended introduction to a story I read the other day. ‘My greatest desire is to be a lady’s maid.’ That scenario works out brilliantly for the anonymous author until he explains how milady's daughter is having none of it. Somewhat besotted by the young woman's disdain, the writer confesses it turns him on, which beyond a doubt proves that this lady's maid definitely is not a gentleman.

At first glance, nothing special. Man loves to dress up, cleaning a woman's home. Unfortunately for him, it takes him 50 years to find out, but in the end he finally meets someone. Good for him, I told myself.

"Clean my place next." "Is your outfit maid to measure?" "You've maid mistress very happy" Apart from a few jokes, overall people were supportive, despite the fact they didn't understand why it made him tick.

Sadly there is one, big, red flag near the end of the story. "I also love the disdain her adult daughter shows me." That line made me read the comments, wondering if I was the only one. Pretty much, yes. Just two or three out of 250+ comments refered to it.

Dude, no matter what, you need to leave. This is no longer consensual. You are harrassing a third party, persuing your own happiness. You may have found part-time peace, one day a week, cleaning mistress' apartment, but have you ever considered your weekly moment of zen disturbs the peace of mistress' daughter in her very own home? Would you want your parents to walk in on you, dressed up all lovely, dusting thingies? If that freaks you out, think how much worse it is for the girl. Home is the only place she can truly be herself and let her guard down. She trusts Mom never to break that seal of safety. And then you show up. To truly serve is to use your brain first, last and basically all the time.


It's wrong
Of course miss-ter-maid knows it's wrong. It why he casually mentions her daughter is an adult. That doesn't make it right. It never does. People have the right to feel unconditionally safe in the privacy of their own home. Besides, it took Miss Maid 50 years - shielded by the privacy of his own home - to figure out who he is. Now it's time to extend that curtesy to the next generation.

If mistress cannot be the parent in the room, that leaves you as the adult of last resort. It's called being a grown-up. Too aroused to think with your nominal brain? How about this? You live to serve women, right? The first rule of servitude is never to harm a woman intentionally. Now take a long, cold shower. And keep on thinking. Just don't turn off the cold water, you desperately need it.

Most likely you'll never get it. Her happiness trumphs over you being happy (aka sexy stuff). 24/7. 365. Always and forever. Not hot, but the coolest thing you can do given the circumstances.


---

Notes:

My first-ever mistress had a stepdaughter who was interested in the world of BDSM and wanted to explore it under her wings. Mistress told her no. "If you really want to, go find out on your own. Your life, your choices. Just remember I'm here for you if you have any questions or run into trouble." So cool. Believe me, some slaves only get the best. (happy grin)

Flashback to my initial post of 2018, promising you all kinds of things I was going to write about, including the OWK. In a video, Goddess Amazon explains how queen Patricia hopes to leave her empire to her daughter. Oops, the poor girl doesn't want to have anything to do with naked men in chains, especially not of the aroused kind. What was Mum thinking? As for that writing? Next year perhaps.

That maid's uniform also made me think back to that one autumn night in Tokyo, walking mistress back to Femdom HQ. Mistress yearned for a slave, dressed in a French maid's uniform, cleaning her apartment. Some things you never forget. What I remember most is that there is something like Femdom HQ. In Tokyo! Bad, bad slave, I know. But come on, what slave can resist that, especially if it's real?

No comments :

From The Archives