Monday, April 18, 2016

Highly Tributed Lifestyle Domme Part II  
Women of the Real World

This is the second part of a series of posts on the "highly tributed lifestyle domme." No I did not make that up. I read it in one of the comments of Miss Pearl’s 2013 blog post on why she makes a big deal about not being a pro femdomme.Today I tell you about two real world women.

In an office somewhere far, far away (Image: sexysweat.com?)


Who is Alice?
In university I had this part time job. Every day the same customer came by. Her name was Alice, an attractive women, turning every man's head. She was in her thirties. She was also fun, friendly, smart, kind and beautiful. Everbody liked her. Usually she brought her husband, some ugly guy (no it wasn't me). For him it was love at first sight and he worked relentlessly for two years to win her over. Femdom or vanilla, that earns you a lot of respect.

Sometimes she sent one of her juniors, a guy about twenty years old, who by chance often brought his girlfriend along. One day Alice came along herself and made some nasty comments on how junior’s girlfriend was not attractive. She was a woman who by most standards was blessed, yet somehow she felt the need to pick on a girl in her late teens. I’ve never seen anyone tumble of her pedestal so hard –  or more deservedly. We were done with her, right then, right there. She knew. We didn’t see much of her after the incident.

I love my job boss. Thanks to you.


Boss lady
A few years later I found myself working for a manager, a woman considered to be demanding and difficult to work with. Somehow we hit it of and after a while she took me to board meetings for which I had neither the seniority nor relevant experience. Even more surprisingly I made it to the mailing list of the management team. I distinctly remember one meeting – she was always the only woman – where the numbers were bad and it felt like the men in the room had given up. Perhaps they thought “If this doesn’t work out, we move somewhere else. One with a bigger bonus. Oh yeah.”  My boss was the only one who actually dug into it and did her job. It took time and a lot of hard work but finally the numbers started to improve.

Over the years she built a great team – and that is how she looked at it – everybody contributed to the success. Still most people didn’t like working for her. They hated the idea of not working for her even more. An impressive woman, who probably never considered herself dominant, she just delivered.


Men are all the same
Most of us will tell you similar stories about the women they've met. If a woman considers herself a high tribute lifestyle domme, she judges men by their money. So it is only fair we measure her "real dominance" against some real world examples.

In the next part I'll discuss Miss Pearl's post in more detail. Stay tuned.






Tell me what is worse. A man who doesn’t stand up for the ones he loves or a dominant woman whose desperate desires makes her say nasty things about other [dominant] woman. Enter the “highly tributed lifestyle domme”. One more reason  why the future of femdom is bleak.

Last year I read Miss Pearl’s 2013 blog post on why she makes a big deal about not being a pro femdomme. Other than being baffled why people believe pro-dommes and lifestyle are “similar", I don't like the article for two reasons. First the author consistently compares pro-dommes to something “inferior.” Secondly – and this is what really rattled my cage – one of the commenters explains how she felt more in touch with her inner “Dominant Woman” by moving on from being a pro-domme to a "highly tributed life style domme." Whatever. But why bashing pro-dommes?



Highly Tributed Lifestyle Domme

Part I:
Don't Judge
Highly Tributed Lifestyle Domme

Part II:
Women of the Real World
Highly Tributed Lifestyle Domme

Part III:
Disagree with Miss P
Highly Tributed Lifestyle Domme

Part IV:
What was my Personal Legend again?
Highly Tributed Lifestyle Domme

Part V:
11 Reasons to Visit a Pro-Domme

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...